Franschhoek is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in our country, with majestic views, pristine boutique hotels and incredible fine dining experiences.
At the same time it can also cost a pretty penny to visit the area, especially if you are paying in the local currency. Luckily the winter months normally bring some brilliant specials that allows us to experience our local gems.
One of these is the Franschhoek Mystery Weekends, a package deal that includes accommodation, food and special experiences that allow you to really dig your teeth into what the area has to offer.
The team at the Franschhoek Wine Valley will select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences for you, and you won’t know what you’re in for until you open your surprise box as you check in for the weekend.
These weekends are incredibly popular every year, and a great way to rediscover the area. And with packages starting at R3500 per couple, you’re also getting great value for money.
The Mystery Weekend Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- An exclusive Friday night get together
- Dinner on the Saturday night
- Lunch on the Sunday
- A selection of bespoke Franschhoek experiences which will be revealed upon your check in.
You can choose between the following packages:
- The ‘Chic’ Garden Experience in Franschhoek at R3 500 per couple.
- The ‘Premium’ Franschhoek Experience at R4 300 per couple.
- The ‘Superior’ Franschhoek Experience at R4 600 per couple.
- The ‘Deluxe’ Franschhoek Valley Experience at R5 000 per couple. These establishments are situated just outside the valley.
- The ‘Ultimate’ Experience in the Franschhoek Valley at R5 600 per couple.
The Franschhoek Mystery Weekends will be taking place on 23 – 24 June, 28 – 29 July and 25 – 26 August. For bookings, mail Carmen Arendse on mysteryweekends@franschhoek.